Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My First Blog

Greetings,

This is my first blog.
I have not done too much with online communications.
I just started 3 years, or so, ago to email and 2 years ago I gave in to texting, started a facebook recently for my company and now my first blog. I am moving up.

I need help to utilize this new tool in a proper way.  I want to learn about my business and make it better online.  I have discovered this new way of reaching and communicating online, through my research, family & friends.

I don't know how it really works or how people will find this blog, but I am willing to learn.  I look forward to learning, building and reaching the people online.  Learn how this system works, build networks in business and reach the people who may want to hear what I have to say.

I am a good student.  A student of my father, a ceremonial and cultural leader, who has been teaching me about the ancient teachings passed on to him and now I must carry this on forward.  I carry this style of learning in all area of my life.

I am a good helper.  I like to help and contribute to good things and activities.  Sometimes I get put in the spotlight and I don't mind, but I am good, when I am helping others do good. I like to contribute to good people, good events and good ideas.  I will help make you look good and surrounded you an good environment. It all "good".

So my question is: how do I use this blog business to learn about expanding my business, reach people who are willing to help and share some good stories along the way?

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment